Saturday, June 6, 2009

SEA WORLD/DISNEYLAND

Well, we just got back from Disneyland yesterday and I can't believe what a great time we had. I was a little worried having an almost 7 month old there and not being able to get much in, but she was AMAZING. The first day we were there we got in about 12 rides in. We were there from 8 in the morning until about 6 in the evening without a problem. She loved Disneyland. She even went on some rides. I forgot that Pirates had 2 drop offs on the ride and thought uh oh she's gonna cry, but nope she loved it. She went on Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Alice and Wonderland, It's a Small World, Jungle Cruise, Finding Nemo Submarine, she watched It's Tough to be a Bug, and talking with Crush the Turtle. She loved it all. We were also a little nervous about the characters. Kids either love them or hate them. All they had to do was look at her and she was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes because I was laughing, too, and because it was so cute. We are so blessed to have such a great baby. The only thing that sucked was the end of the trip. John and I are now both really sick. But other than that what a vacation. I couldn't ask for a better one.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Our growing family!

Our growing family!
Avalon was born on Nov. 12, 2008

Followers