Monday, March 16, 2009




Our little one is getting so big so fast. She had her 4 month appointment on Friday the 13. Her weight was 13 lbs. 13 oz. Which is 55% (normal). She was 95% for her length. She's going to be tall. Poor girl can't wear high heels around the boys when she's older. She's also making lots of noises. I swear she says words already. We've heard her say Hi, Yeah, Bye, OK, and Nana (grandma). Of course none of this on purpose, just sounds like it. The doctor thought it was funny when I told her she couldn't wear high heels around boys for a while and she said ok right after. We all started laughing. We just started her on rice cereal. It was quite funny to watch because she's just used to sucking on a bottle and to put a spoon in her mouth with some cereal on it was MESSY!!! But after a couple of days she's doing a little better. I'll have to download the photos of her later. I have to get ready for work. Ps. anyone know how to get video on here???

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of her with John shes like "what up?!"
    video-
    1st make sure you have uploaded the video to your computer from your camera. Then there are 2 options for video.
    1st option: If you are creating a post it is the button next to the "add a photo" (it looks like a little film strip)
    2nd option: Use an outsource like "youtube.com" and put the url in the html section
    1st option is probably your best bet!
    LMK if you need help. Luv Ya♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she has kept her hair this long either! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Our growing family!

Our growing family!
Avalon was born on Nov. 12, 2008

Followers